Interested in helping build this powerful resource for non-profits and businesses to synergistically take on the world’s problems? Great! We can use all the help we can get!
At this time PhilCata is not in a position to pay anyone, these are solely volunteer positions. Here are a few of the areas we can use a helping hand in:
- Wordsmithing – If you are a master with words, we need you to help us write the best copy that will help us get the word out to as many people as possible.
- Coding – We have a bunch of features planned for PhilCata, but many of them require custom development. We’ve already been paying for some development, but if you are interested in helping us expedite the pace of feature releases, we’d welcome your help!
- Search Engine / Social Media Marketing – Hours and hours can be poured into SEM and social media, if you are a SEM or social media guru, we’d love to have you promote PhilCata.
- Content Authors – Aware of an offer that should be listed on PhilCata? Want to find the best offerings out there and help us list them? Come join us!
- Graphic Design – We could use some help creating a nifty logo and generally livening things up around here.
- Web Design – Dave is a bit of a function over aesthetic sort of guy, so the design of the site could use a boost.
- Video Production – We’d love to make some videos explaining how to use the site, as well as creating a few viral videos to spread the word about what PhilCata is all about.
If you are interested in helping in any of these areas or some other area we may have failed to mention, please send me an email at [email protected] OR you can send me a private message using these forums.